- Sundries (grout, thinsets, cleansers, polishes, etc.): NO returns.
- Items sold by the square foot and cut from a roll (waterproofing membrane, etc.): NO returns.
- Ceramic or porcelain items (tile, soap dishes, shelves, etc.): Refund amount is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Special Order items^ and all Schluter profiles/accessories: Refund amount is subject to a 50% restocking fee plus freight.*
- All other items: Full refund if returned within fourteen (14) days from the invoice date. After that time, refund amount is subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns later than 30 days after invoice may be denied.
Customer is responsible for return shipment. *In some cases, a manufacturer like Schluter requires pickup with their own call tag and will deduct the shipping charge from your refund. Contact our customer service department to obtain a return authorization number. After the item is back at our warehouse and passes inspection, your refund will be issued. In the case of direct returns back to a manufacturer like Schluter, they determine if the product has been returned as new and undamaged - we have no control over such determination and the manufacturer's conclusion would be final.
Returned items must be in the original packaging with all accessories included within.
Full refunds apply to materials only and exclude freight or shipping charges.
For items damaged by the customer, Kitchen Bath Supply Center reserves the right to refuse a full refund upon inspection of goods. Please allow up to one week from receipt of your item for your refund to be processed. All refunds will be issued in the same manner that payment was received.
For item damages & shortages, Kitchen Bath Supply Center must be contacted within 48 hours from customer receipt of item. Kitchen Bath Supply Center will process a damage claim with the corresponding freight/shipping company. Total contents and packaging are required to be made available for the freight company to pick up. We will immediately schedule product replacement.
^Special Order items can possibly include any item not in stock ready to ship and that has to be specifically ordered from the manufacturer.
Updated Oct. 17, 2015